Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Living in Pain

I don't know or maybe you do know what living in pain is like.  What appears fine on the out side does not necessarily mean that everything is fine on the inside.  A person can walk talk fine when in pain it does not always mean mental or emotional pain.  I am talking about physical pain one that know one will, really tell. I try to keep a stiff upper lip.  I am not one that likes to feel sorry for myself, but when one starts calling you a liar, for no reason, the emotional pain starts to appear.  I don't get out much and when I do you all act like it is a sin.  Well I am not one that likes to sit around and wither away.  I do have my business on line that I have been working on.  Even while I nickle dime it, in keeping it going.  I continue to write my poetry.  I spend as much time with my son, and mom, for I feel they are the only ones,  That seem to be their for me. I document everything even when I am down.
So Please my dreams are legit, My business is legit. I am very emotional, right now cause of what I have been enduring.  I am afraid of the out come of doctor visits that are coming up.  I should not have to explain myself about what I am going through and what my family has been going through.  For you all don't know you just assume, and say things that are not true, you spread things without asking.  Why do you think the worst in someone I don't understand.  Would like someone for once ask what is wrong, or as what they can do!!  Instead of thinking negativity about someone. LOVE IS CONTAGIOUS, SO IS NEGATIVITY, THINK POSITIVE OF SOMEONE REGARDLESS WHAT APPEARS ON THE OUT SIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment